With cloudy skies but little wind and rain, the Pickfords powerboat racers mostly avoided battling the elements at this weekend’s Powerboat P1 SuperStock Championship, making it all to play for against ten rival teams.
In spite setting a personal record of 69 points across Saturday and Sunday, our boys sadly couldn’t match their early 3rd place victory at Scarborough, coming in 5th over the weekend, remaining 6th in the league table.
With the Championship final set for two weeks’ time, can Pickfords driver David Toozs-Hobson and navigator Christopher Schreiber beat the odds and finish near the top of the table?
Blog series – Pickfords Powerboat 2015:
- Snapped cable spells disaster for Pickfords powerboat! – 14/9/15
- Personal record for Pickfords powerboat racers – 1/9/15
- WIN a powerboat experience ride! (competition now closed) – 17/8/15
- Pickfords powerboat racers stay dry this weekend – 10/8/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat gearing up for race weekend – 7/8/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat takes a tumble! – 13/7/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat readying for round 2 this weekend! – 10/7/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat in the press for round 1 – 9/6/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat takes 3rd place in round 1! – 1/6/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat returns this weekend! – 29/5/15