Round 3 of the Powerboat P1 SuperStock Championship at Hull this weekend saw Pickfords’ racers David Toozs-Hobson and Christopher Schreiber recover from their disastrous tumble at Gosport, earning a respectable 48 points over four races.
Unfortunately their efforts this weekend weren’t quite enough to bring them back to the top of the league table; at 124 points the team stand just shy of the top 5 by a single point.
With two more rounds to go, David and Christopher are determined to make the most of the final races, aiming for that coveted podium finish they had a taste of back in Round 1.
Blog series – Pickfords Powerboat 2015:
- Snapped cable spells disaster for Pickfords powerboat! – 14/9/15
- Personal record for Pickfords powerboat racers – 1/9/15
- Pickfords powerboat racers stay dry this weekend – 10/8/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat gearing up for race weekend – 7/8/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat takes a tumble! – 13/7/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat readying for round 2 this weekend! – 10/7/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat in the press for round 1 – 9/6/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat takes 3rd place in round 1! – 1/6/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat returns this weekend! – 29/5/15