Well done to our P1 SuperStock racers for finishing 3rd place on Sunday!
David & Kirsty Toozs-Hobson drove the Pickfords powerboat in the opening weekend of the P1 SuperStock Championship at Scarborough, battling closely with the Pertemps Recruitment Panther on Saturday, placing 4th overall after the second race.
The team took advantage of the rougher conditions on Sunday, finishing 3rd in both races. Their determination and persistence was more than enough to get our husband and wife team on the podium on the first weekend of the Championship!
Next stop, Gosport on 11 July!
Previously: Pickfords’ powerboat returns this weekend!
Blog series – Pickfords Powerboat 2015:
- Snapped cable spells disaster for Pickfords powerboat! – 14/9/15
- Personal record for Pickfords powerboat racers – 1/9/15
- Pickfords powerboat racers stay dry this weekend – 10/8/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat gearing up for race weekend – 7/8/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat takes a tumble! – 13/07/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat readying for round 2 this weekend! – 10/7/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat in the press for round 1 – 9/6/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat takes 3rd place in round 1! – 1/6/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat returns this weekend! – 29/5/1