Good luck to David & Kirsty Toozs-Hobson, driving the Pickfords Powerboat at the Powerboat P1 SuperStock Championship this weekend!
The annual P1 SuperStock Championship races P1 Panther Powerboats in five events each season. Known as the “Grand Prix of the Sea”, the SuperStock courses are close to shore, tight and fast, making for a great spectacle!
This weekend sees experienced racers David and Kirsty Toozs-Hobson drive Pickfords #22 in the opening race in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
Pickfords first sponsored a P1 Powerboat in 2012 (pictured below), driven into 1st place by Dean Stoneman and Dean Paling with 157 points. Let’s hope we can replicate their success this year!
Blog series – Pickfords Powerboat 2015:
- Snapped cable spells disaster for Pickfords powerboat! – 14/9/15
- Personal record for Pickfords powerboat racers – 1/9/15
- Pickfords powerboat racers stay dry this weekend – 10/8/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat gearing up for race weekend – 7/8/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat takes a tumble! – 13/07/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat readying for round 2 this weekend! – 10/7/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat in the press for round 1 – 9/6/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat takes 3rd place in round 1! – 1/6/15
- Pickfords’ powerboat returns this weekend! – 29/5/15